Your First Visit
New Patient Forms
What To Expect At Your First Visit
We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to Tolleson Orthodontics. Your initial consultation will give you the chance to meet Dr. Tolleson and our team, as well as give us insight into your orthodontic needs, and discuss your options.
During your complimentary exam and initial consultation, we will:
○ Review your dental and medical history forms
○ Provide a complete oral exam, with X-rays, to determine whether treatment is necessary
○ Help you create a customized treatment plan
○ Discuss all financial information, insurance options, and payment plans
○ Answer any questions your or others may have about the proposed timeline of your orthodontic treatment, advantages/disadvantages of each treatment option, permanent teeth removal, treatment duration, cost, and payment options.
What To Bring To Your First Visit
You can assist us by bringing the following to your first visit:
○ A list of questions you want to be answered by Dr. Tolleson and our team.
○ Your orthodontic / dental insurance card (if applicable)
○ New Patient forms