The Invisalign system does not rely on metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth. Instead, it uses invisible and removable aligners similar to teeth-whitening trays. These aligners are made from medical-grade plastic and are incredibly comfortable compared to the metal components of braces.
Each aligner is made specifically for the patient that will be using them. Their dental anatomy is mapped using 3D imaging technology. The program uses their current tooth position as the starting point and their ideal tooth position as the finishing point. It then designs all the aligners based on the best way to move the teeth.
The patient swaps out aligners every two weeks, furthering their progress. Each aligner moves the teeth further until ideal positioning is achieved. Office visits are once every two months, and treatment is complete within 15 months on average.
What Makes You A Candidate For Invisalign Southlake?
Why Choose Invisalign Aligners?
- No Food Restrictions: With Invisalign clear aligners, there’s no missing out on popcorn or candies. You can continue to eat what you like.
- Easy Hygiene: You can continue brushing and flossing without hassle, maintaining good hygiene habits.
- Proven Experience: Invisalign treatment has transformed millions of smiles worldwide into beautiful ones.
- Better fit: Aligners made from high-grade SmartTrack material are comfy, serve well, and are effortless to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a broad range of teeth conditions, including crossbites, crowding, malocclusion, & gapped teeth.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through teeth-strengthening treatment because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only soft and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That suggests you can continue doing things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating, everything!
What To Expect
Book an appointment with one of our Southlake orthodontists to determine if Invisalign is right for you.
Digital Smile Preview
Our 3D scanner technology lets us show you what your straighter smile will look like after the treatment.
Customized Treatment Plan
Our orthodontists will customize your Invisalign treatment plan to help you gain a beautifully aligned smile.
With Invisalign, there is no need for regular tightening or adjustment appointments like the one with braces.
Are You Searching For Affordable For Invisalign Near Me?
If you need orthodontic treatment but don’t want to deal with the discomfort associated with traditional metal braces. In that case, Invisalign from Tolleson Orthodontics will be perfect.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign Southlake, please do not hesitate to contact us at Tolleson Orthodontics. We can’t wait to be z crucial part of your journey to the smile you deserve!